HOA MANAGEMENT PRO
As an upcoming top Orlando Professional Association Management Company we pride
ourselves in our direct hands-on approach. No corporation will match the level of
professionalism that HOA Management Pro will extend to each association. We will respond to
each Board member or homeowner inquiries with a personal and timely response. Professional
accurate accounting and management reporting with full disclosure is the cornerstone of a great
management company. HOA Management Pro provides detailed record keeping for each board
member and all homeowners.
For Management Proposals or for More Information Please Contact Us Here
Below is a list of the management services that we offer:
- We will carefully inspect your community for any violations or recommendations concerning
maintenance, repairs, and landscaping needs. We will then contact companies to provide you
with worry free maintenance and repairs.
- Keep you informed of any current work being performed at your HOA, the progress, and all
- We will implement all goals, regulations, and policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Verbally respond to all queries from association members and/or association business
- Contact businesses for bids on all contracts.
- Verify that vendor/contractor insurance coverage for all association matters is adequate.
- Draft professional correspondence in response to policies of the board and all other
correspondence as it pertains to association matters.
- Plan and draft annual budgets for the association.
- Prepare projected quarterly financial statements.
- Indicate trends and/or comparisons with selected factors or standards.
- Tabulate statistical data for HOA presentations.
- Monitor all budget items during association operations at all times.
- Free banking and lock box services.
- Free lien foreclosure and collection services.
- There is always someone to answer your question.
- Prompt response to all emails.
- The Board of Directors have 24/7 access to view reports and data online with ease.
- All homeowners will have access to respective and individual ledgers along with community
documents on the appropriate web page.
- Prepare and verify all journal entries for the association.
- Prepare checks for payment of association invoices.
- Maintain accounts and records of transactions for disbursement and expenses.
- Estimate expenditures expected based on historical or newly developed data.
- Advise the board on the effective use of resources and the establishment of priorities.
- Establish and enforce cash flow control.
- Prepare briefs or presentations.
- Review property assessments and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Plan and schedule maintenance for the association property.
- Gather data for estimates of repairs and recommend course of action.
- Contact businesses or individuals for required maintenance bids and estimates.
- Review and inspect completed maintenance jobs.
- Draft and mail invitations to companies for bids.
- Draft specifics for procurement of contracts.