Resident Terms & Conditions & Online Application
To submit a rental application, please go to our available rental properties and click on APPLY NOW. Thank you!
- All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity (driver’s license and copy of social security card). The required application fee is $60 per person. The application fee is non-refundable. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. There will also be a $125 Processing/Admin fee collected upon approval.
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
- A credit score of 600 or higher is required. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years. Any collection filed by a Property Management company and/or landlord will result in denial of your application.
- Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
- All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
- Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; no felonies within the past ten years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
- No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, and an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit within 48 hours of application approval in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
- Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with the law.
- In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant Forfeits the security deposit.
Apply for a Property